Monday, December 10, 2007

Lil' Trailer is gettin' there....

So Kris and I spent a lot of our weekend working on the camper. We're getting so close to the end, but there's still more to do...

First, we got the roof on, bolted down and mostly sealed with silicone..


We did get a kink in one of the roof panels, sucks, but oh well, it'll work the same...

Then we installed the doors...that took some figuring out, since no hardware or installation instructions were included with the doors...but we got it to work...




Kris sealed up the body with clear silicone...I'm actually a little worried that we're too air tight, but that just means we're water tight...hopefully!

We finished off everything in the cabin, except for the carpet...not hard...





We've got the roof on the hatch, we just need to trim it and install it.



We'll hopefully get this all finished within the week. I've been so busy with this camper I haven't even had time to get overly-excited about Bishop! I'm sure I'll have plenty of time on the 32 hour long drive out there to get excited enough.

3 comments:

Neil said...

what are the dates of your trip?

Lynn said...

Dec 19 - Jan 1st, Eric called me and said he was trying to talk you into going! You should! A little accupuncture and you'll be good as new!

Neil said...

tickets are bought..so see ya there! I'll probably be back in the gym in about a week for a 1 week ramp-up.