Monday, May 12, 2008

Nic sends The Sporting Life

Not that I was there and saw it, but I'm trusting that it happened...We were actually out climbing on our wall when I got the text from him..."Did sit start to Left of Lloyds" -V12, first one of that grade!





These are pics from a previous post, but it is Nic trying the sit start...it starts much lower than the first picture indicates.

Some of you already know Nic is leaving Minnesota, like so many strong climbers before him. He's heading out to Cali to be a five.ten rep. Lucky bastard will be living in Redlands, right within 3-4 hours from J Tree, Bishop, Tramway, Yosemite...if I keep going I'll just piss myself off. Anyways, if there was anything left here for Nic to do, (climbing-wise) I'd say he just wrapped it up. We're all going to miss him, his anticts, his unkempt hair, his "Best problem in Minnesota" line, and the enless beta trapped in his hyper-spastic mind. Oh well, that just means I'll have a new beta-boy for Bishop...not all bad. Make a point of saying goodbye to him. We'll be sure to have a party in the backyard to send him off.



If Nic has any of your personal possesions, get 'em back now or kiss it good bye!



Brian Camp, kissing Nic good-bye.

No comments: