Thursday, February 1, 2007

We've arrived

Holy crap- I just spent the last hour trying to figure out what the hell my username and password is to get in this! Hint: Don't create your blog 3 weeks before you intend to use it...you will forget everything!!! Anyways, we're sitting in the coffee shop, guys are playing chess. The weather has been pretty crappy down here, as of late. But that should change now that we're here. Otherwise the weather will have to answer to ME! Mmm, that's not a very effective threat, me thinks...More to post later when something acctually happens around here. There's an adult drive-in we might check out. Wow, huge naked people sounds fun to me! And Chic-fil-a! YEAH CHIC-FIL-A!!

Lynn & Kris

2 comments:

MDSehr said...

Hey Lynn-
Your "Crazy" little baby is doing well. She loves her new home and now "Calvin" sleeps in our bed because Crazy insists on sleeping in his.
Calvin just threw up the milk carton cap (he swallowed like a month ago) yesterday.
You picked a great time to get out of here. It it so darn cold. -15 temp this AM. NOT windchill. It's -30 w/ windchill.
I miss you and I'll keep watching for new climbing adventures.
Take care and don't hurt yourself! I need you.
Love-Michelle

MDSehr said...

Good Morning to Lynn & Kris:
I sure looks as though you are having a great time. I'm so glad you two got the chance to "play" and do what you both love.
Crazy is fine although we got a new temp here at work and she did not like him sitting at your desk so we let him go. (The real reason is a great story in itself) We all have had a good laugh about him.
No we have no replacement for our Emily yet but at this point I am asking for a specific personality. Maybe later on this week.
It's still cold. Stay away. Your baby is fine although she has some "gas" like Calvin. Must be the special diet. No really, I'm being pretty good with her treats.
Take care- Have Fun.
Love- Michelle